Phnom Da is the name of the mount to the south of the town of Angkor Borei. Currently, two temples still remain standing on this mount, and several caves have been found around its base. The principal temple, now known as Phnom Da temple, was built in the 11th century on foundations remaining from the Funan period.
One-Day Tour To Phnom Da Temple
- Welcome to Krong Daun Keo, Takeo
- Phnom Da Temple
Doun Kaev is the capital of Takéo Province, Cambodia. In 1998 it had a population of 39,186. The town and province are known for silk weaving, and the province is home to about 10,000 of the total of 15,000 Cambodian weavers.
The ancient Funan sites of Angkor Borei and Phnom Da are located in the Angkor Borei District, Takéo Province, of southern Cambodia. It is in the southern part of Cambodia, about 10 kilometers from the western split of the Mekong river delta, 150 kilometers from the seacoast, and near the Vietnam border. The Angkor Borei site was an early capital and a region where southeast Asian culture and arts fused in ancient times. Archaeological excavations have yielded items that are carbon dated to roughly 400 BC and thereafter, many related to early Buddhism and Hinduism, confirming a continuous human settlement at least for some 2,500 years. They contain the earliest known dated Khmer inscriptions as well as the earliest tradition of Khmer sculpture. The Phnom Da is a granite outcrop and a historic site about 3 kilometers from Angkor Borei. It is notable for the oldest surviving temples, Khmer and Sanskrit inscriptions, and as a source of the earliest stone statues in Cambodia that can be dated with reasonable certainty based on the epigraphical evidence, iconography, and style.
- Private Professional English-speaking driver
- Fully vaccinated English-speaking driver
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle(Car/Minivan)
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Cool towel & Drinking water
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
What’s not included
Flight Tickets: The flight is not included in our package but it is available if you are interested we could make a booking for and it is an additional charge. you have to pay extra.
- Insurance: The insurance is not included in our tour package
•Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
•Domestic air ticket
•Int’l air tickets to/from Cambodia
•Travel and/or Medical Insurance
• Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
•Tip, drinks, and other personal expenses
German, French, Spanish, Russian speaking tour guides are subject to availability with a surcharge of 150 USD per group
Cancellation Policy You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min. 2 pax
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate.
I am 6 feet tall and 220 lbs. This shirt fit me perfectly in the chest and shoulders. My only complaint is that it is so long! I like to wear polo shirts untucked. This shirt goes completely past my rear end. If I wore it with ordinary shorts, you probably wouldnt be able to see the shorts at all – completely hidden by the shirt. It needs to be 4 to 5 inches shorter in terms of length to suit me. I have many RL polo shirts, and this one is by far the longest. I dont understand why.
The shirt was not the fabric I believed it to be. It says Classic Fit but was made like the older versions, not the soft cotton like my others. I don’t understand how the labels are the same but a completely different shirt. Oh well, stuck with it now.
Real authentic genuine quality however it fit me like an XL size when In fact Im L. Beware
The Ralph Lauren quaility is here in abundance. My husband always says that the Lauren polos fit better and last longer than any other brand.I love the new \”heathered\” color and the price is always excellent through shop
My son loved this Jacket for his Senior Prom… He got sooo many compliments! He is slim build 5’11 and 150lbs … I ordered a large … it was a little big … but it was fine!
This is exactly what i was looking for, thank you so much for these tutorials
It would be great to try this theme for my businesses
What a nice article. It keeps me reading more and more!