Starting from Phnom Penh at 8:00 am toward Kampong Trach Cave, Phnom Chhngok Cave, Pepper Plantation, and Brateak Krola Lake (Secret Lake) will make you happy for a holiday in Kampot. You have a new experience to see the real countryside of Cambodia.
Kampot Tour Kampong Trach Cave, Pepper Plantation, Secret Lake
- Kampong Trach Cave
- Pepper Plantation
- Phnom Chhngok Cave
- Brateak Krola Lake (Secret Lake)
Worth the visit to see a cave network with buddha statues and praying monks. Spectacular cliffs and cool breezy caves.
The Plantation is a social and sustainable agrotourism project around Kampot Pepper and spices. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (including public holidays). You will discover how Kampot Pepper grows and the different manual stages of processing. La Plantation is a certified organic farm. You can taste our spices in one of their French cuisine restaurants or Khmer specialties. And enjoy activities such as Khmer cooking classes (Pay on your own) or rides in a drawn cart by water buffaloes.
Phnom Chhngork is a Hindu cave temple in Kampot Province, southern Cambodia, located about 5 miles (8.0 km) northeast of Kampot. The temple was built in the 7th century from Funan brick, dedicated to Shiva. It is accessed via stone steps.
Built using slave labor during the Khmer Rouge rule, it is believed that the lake received its name not because of its hidden location, but because of what lies beneath it. The story is that the Khmer Rouge built the dam using with the help of prisoners and captured villagers. During the construction, thousands of Cambodians lost their lives and were buried in mass graves beneath the lake. The name Secret Lake, therefore, denotes the secret location of the mass graves.
- Private Professional English-speaking driver
- Fully vaccinated English-speaking driver
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle(Car/Minivan)
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Cool towel & Drinking water
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
What’s not included
Flight Tickets: The flight is not included in our package but it is available if you are interested we could make a booking for and it is an additional charge. you have to pay extra.
- Insurance: The insurance is not included in our tour package
•Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
•Domestic air ticket
•Int’l air tickets to/from Cambodia
•Travel and/or Medical Insurance
• Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
•Tip, drinks, and other personal expenses
German, French, Spanish, Russian speaking tour guides are subject to availability with a surcharge of 150 USD per group
Cancellation Policy You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min. 2 pax
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate.
I am 6 feet tall and 220 lbs. This shirt fit me perfectly in the chest and shoulders. My only complaint is that it is so long! I like to wear polo shirts untucked. This shirt goes completely past my rear end. If I wore it with ordinary shorts, you probably wouldnt be able to see the shorts at all – completely hidden by the shirt. It needs to be 4 to 5 inches shorter in terms of length to suit me. I have many RL polo shirts, and this one is by far the longest. I dont understand why.
The shirt was not the fabric I believed it to be. It says Classic Fit but was made like the older versions, not the soft cotton like my others. I don’t understand how the labels are the same but a completely different shirt. Oh well, stuck with it now.
Real authentic genuine quality however it fit me like an XL size when In fact Im L. Beware
The Ralph Lauren quaility is here in abundance. My husband always says that the Lauren polos fit better and last longer than any other brand.I love the new \”heathered\” color and the price is always excellent through shop
My son loved this Jacket for his Senior Prom… He got sooo many compliments! He is slim build 5’11 and 150lbs … I ordered a large … it was a little big … but it was fine!
This is exactly what i was looking for, thank you so much for these tutorials
It would be great to try this theme for my businesses
What a nice article. It keeps me reading more and more!