Start and end in Phnom Penh! With the In-depth Cultural tour Full Day Tour of Tuol Sleng and Cheung Ek Killing Field, you have a 1-day tour package taking you through Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Full Day Tour of Tuol Sleng and Choeng Ek Killing Field includes an expert guide, transport, and more.
Full Day Tour of Tuol Sleng and Choeng Ek-Killing Field
- Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21)
- Choeung Ek (Killing Field)
Our English Speaking Tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh and drive you to visit Tuol Sleng Prison. Meaning hill of the poisonous trees, Pol Pot turned a once popular high school into a high-security prison. 20,000 people were imprisoned there, many of whom were tortured for information. Today it serves as a museum and a reminder of darker days.
Continue to the killing fields of Choeung Ek – it's 15km south of Phnom Penh.
The infamous killing fields have a bloody history. Once an orchard and a Chinese cemetery, the Khmer Rogue, led by Pol Pot, turned the place into what became known as the killing fields. Over four years they massacred and buried 2.5 million people.
Our tour guide will return you to your hotel or guesthouse in the early evening.
- Private Professional English-speaking driver
- Fully vaccinated English-speaking driver
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle(Car/Minivan)
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Cool towel & Drinking water
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
What’s not included
Flight Tickets: The flight is not included in our package but it is available if you are interested we could make a booking for and it is an additional charge. you have to pay extra.
- Insurance: The insurance is not included in our tour package
•Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
•Domestic air ticket
•Int’l air tickets to/from Cambodia
•Travel and/or Medical Insurance
• Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
•Tip, drinks, and other personal expenses
German, French, Spanish, Russian speaking tour guides are subject to availability with a surcharge of 150 USD per group
Cancellation Policy You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min. 2 pax
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate.
I am 6 feet tall and 220 lbs. This shirt fit me perfectly in the chest and shoulders. My only complaint is that it is so long! I like to wear polo shirts untucked. This shirt goes completely past my rear end. If I wore it with ordinary shorts, you probably wouldnt be able to see the shorts at all – completely hidden by the shirt. It needs to be 4 to 5 inches shorter in terms of length to suit me. I have many RL polo shirts, and this one is by far the longest. I dont understand why.
The shirt was not the fabric I believed it to be. It says Classic Fit but was made like the older versions, not the soft cotton like my others. I don’t understand how the labels are the same but a completely different shirt. Oh well, stuck with it now.
Real authentic genuine quality however it fit me like an XL size when In fact Im L. Beware
The Ralph Lauren quaility is here in abundance. My husband always says that the Lauren polos fit better and last longer than any other brand.I love the new \”heathered\” color and the price is always excellent through shop
My son loved this Jacket for his Senior Prom… He got sooo many compliments! He is slim build 5’11 and 150lbs … I ordered a large … it was a little big … but it was fine!
This is exactly what i was looking for, thank you so much for these tutorials
It would be great to try this theme for my businesses
What a nice article. It keeps me reading more and more!